MUSCLE CARS T SHIRTS : OBAMA T SHIRTS FOR GIRLS
Muscle Cars T Shirts
- (Muscle Car) A name earned by a class of sporty automobiles manufactured between the late 1950's to the early 1970's.
- (Muscle Car) A North American intermediate or mid-sized car produced between 1964 and 1972 (with a few exceptions) with a large displacement V8 engine.
- Muscle car is a term used to refer to a variety of high performance automobiles. The term refers to American 2-door rear wheel drive mid-size cars equipped with large, powerful, V8s, and sold at an affordable price for street use and drag racing, formally and informally., retrieved on 2008–06–16.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (Supercharger Edition)
Mary and Larry are two lovers, who , with Larry's ace mechanic, kidnap the daughter of a grocery store owner, and make off with the ransom. They are chased over hill, over vale by the cops, who deploy everything from 426 Hemis to helicopters to stop Larry's Dodge Charger
Susan George (Straw Dogs) is ex-groupie Mary and Peter Fonda (Easy Rider) is wannabe-NASCAR driver Larry. They're thieves on the run from sheriff Vic Morrow (The Blackboard Jungle), who carries neither gun nor badge. According to director John Hough (The Legend of Hell House), his white trash cult classic was "an action picture with a lot of stunts." That about sums it up. The Tarantino favorite is slim on character development, but overstuffed with automobile-oriented action (most revolving around a 1969 Dodge Charger). Notable stunts include a game of chicken with a couple of 18-wheelers, a low-flying helicopter chase, and a death-defying leap over a moving bridge (Speed would up the ante with a bus). Adapted from the novel The Chase, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry also has one shocker of an ending. Adam Roarke, as levelheaded mechanic Deke, and an uncredited Roddy McDowall, as supermarket manager George, provide solid support. --Kathleen C. Fennessy
whipping the simca six back into life
One man works, six discuss the next move........plus an extra one taking a photograph.
Made under licence from Fiat in the late forties. This one is pretty solid but needs "recommissioning". Only 16 odd horsepower from its 4 cylinder 570cc but at least the roof comes off. Said to ride quite well though we haven't yet had a real chance to give it a blast.
Harry Flatters at 90kph and 50 mpg within easy reach they made 16,500 at the Nanterre factory between 1947 and 1950 until Renault's 4cv came along and beat it into a cocked hat.
Nice variant on a Topolino, once you've come to terms with the size it has a certain elegance
One Lap Tee
The 2010 One Lap Camaro team t-shirt... The idea was to create a t-shirt that captures the excitement of an 8-day, 3500-mile race between some well-known tracks, and convey the challenge of man, machine, and ability to survive on rest-stop food and limited sleep.
The team will sell these to help support their cause (and buy fuel, food and antacids.)
Sketches refined, layout on paper w/pencil and graphite, scanned, re-drawn and separated in Illustrator.
scuba dive t shirts
printing machine for t shirts
t shirts in big sizes
quick t shirt printing
anti liberal t shirts
t shirts and women
rolling stones concert t shirts
barenaked ladies t shirt
baby mama t shirts