Office t shirt design contest. Fruit of the loom heavy t shirts
Office T Shirt Design Contest
- (Design Contests) Competitions to provide a plan or design to be selected by a jury.
- Refers to a Group’s solicitation for a specified Product from Allies. Groups may assign specific instructions and prizing on the Design Contest Page accessible from their Workspace.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- The local center of a large business
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
star da mauer
Thank you for considering my contest entry. Please let me know if you have any trouble viewing an enlarged version of it. About my entry:
The phrase, "Very Jerry" is included in the design because SO many times over the years,
I've caught myself saying, "Well, that's Very Jerry of him, isn't it?" whenever Jerry Brown has come up with yet another unique and useful solution to a California problem.
I think "Very Jerry" is an easy-to-remember phrase that could catch on and help win this election.
The design's sun motif was chosen because Jerry Brown, much like the sun, always
brings an undeniable brightness and energy to any office he pursues. And of course, he's long been an advocate of smart alternative energy, including solar power.
I think people would enjoy buying this design on T-shirts, buttons, necklaces (pendants), keychains, etc., and it could really help this campaign shine on to Victory!
I appreciate the chance to submit my work. Go get 'em in November!!!!
Starr Da Mauer
I won a t-shirt design contest
Cool for me, I found out that I won a local tshirt design contest. It was fun and interesting studying different designs. Thanks to Meirlag for inspiring me to branch out.
t shirt sales
hanes classics tall man crew t shirt
house of cotton t shirts
penn state vintage t shirt
best graphic t shirt
nbc the office t shirt contest
screen t shirt companies
i m with the dj t shirt
black and white striped t shirts
wild hearts blue jeans and white t shirts